503 Apartments for rent in Broadlands, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Broadlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Broadlands Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Broadlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Broadlands Apartments with Parking (5)
- Broadlands Apartments with Pools (3)
- Broadlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Broadlands Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Broadlands Furnished Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Garages (8)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Apartments with Garages (6)
- Brambleton Apartments with Garages (10)
- Ashburn Apartments with Garages (26)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (3)
- Arcola Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Garages (4)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Garages (11)
- Leesburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Broadlands?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Broadlands?
"Virginia / Lie in all my broken dreams / You pick me up / And you sure make me smile / Virginia / And I would give anything / To come dance around / My memory for awhile" -- Whiskey Myers
Broadlands is a Census Designated Place (CDP) and is a suburban neighborhood of Ashburn. It is part of Loudon County and is located on the northeastern part of the State of Virginia. It has approximately 12,000 residents and has had a population growth of over 15% since 2006. It only has a total area of 3.28 square miles, of which 3.26 square miles is land area and 0.02 square miles is water area. This gives it a high population density - but that just means more friendly neighbors for you to get to know! See more
Broadlands apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.