35 Apartments for Rent in Pleasant View, UT with Pools
- Pleasant View Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pleasant View Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pleasant View Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pleasant View Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pleasant View Apartments with Parking (2)
- Pleasant View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pleasant View Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pleasant View Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (6)
- Riverdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Washington Terrace Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Ogden Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roy Apartments with Pools (3)
- Clinton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- Syracuse Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pleasant View?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pleasant View?
Pleasant View wasn't always Pleasant View. It was actually part of nearby North Ogden for the first 30 years of its existence. The town was eventually renamed Pleasant View in 1882 by Wilford Cragun, one of the first people born and raised in town.
Pleasant View, Utah is technically a suburb, and it's considered a small town adjacent to the larger nearby Ogden metropolitan area. Pleasant View is home to about 7,500 people, all who have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful mountains around them, and, well, the pleasant view! There's lots to do in Pleasant View, from outdoor recreational activities in both the Winter and the Summer, and traditional suburban amenities. If you're looking for a quiet city to call home in Utah, Pleasant View is the place for you. In addition to the bounty of natural beauty it has, it also has a great selection of apartment rentals. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pleasant View means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pleasant View could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.