346 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Orem, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orem (11)
- Orem Accessible Apartments (7)
- Orem Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Orem Apartments with Garages (15)
- Orem Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Orem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Orem Apartments with Parking (33)
- Orem Apartments with Pools (8)
- Orem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Orem Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Orem Furnished Apartments (4)
- Orem Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Orem (4)
- Vineyard 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Provo 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Pleasant Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- American Fork 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Springville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Highland 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lehi 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Saratoga Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Draper 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Payson 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Orem?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Orem?
How expensive are studio apartments in Orem?
At the base of the Timpanogos Mountain, on the eastern region of Utah Lake sits a city that prides itself on community. It is a place where residents wake up to mountains in their backyard and where skiing is a beloved pastime. This small city of 80,000 is Orem, Utah. Sharing a metro area with Provo, Orem features many a good reason for you to call it “home.” For starters, a mild climate with all four seasons which allows for snowy but non-frigid winters, as well as a warm summer but not scorching heat. In terms of adventure and recreation, possibilities here are endless. Hiking/biking/running trails are located throughout the city. Rock climbing and snow sports are very “in” here and rec centers and parks are some of the busiest around. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Orem are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Orem near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Orem that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.