221 Furnished Apartments for rent in Midvale, UT
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Midvale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sandy Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cottonwood Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Holladay Furnished Apartments (3)
- South Salt Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- Millcreek Furnished Apartments (3)
- South Jordan Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Jordan Furnished Apartments (3)
- Riverton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Draper Furnished Apartments (1)
You've probably seen the classic film "Sandlot", but we bet you never knew that some of the scenes were shot right in downtown Midvale.
They call Midvale the city “in the middle of everything” for good reason. Midvale is a suburb of Salt Lake City – it’s tiny, only 5.8 square miles – but it has access to the very best of Utah: big city, mountains, desert and more. Midvale is the headquarter of Ally Bank and it’s an idyllic looking Western town – scenes for both “The Stand” and “The Sandlot” were filmed here for its old-fashioned, quaint aesthetic. See more
Furnished apartments in Midvale can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Midvale as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.