141 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in The Colony, TX
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in The Colony (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in The Colony (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in The Colony (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in The Colony (1)
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (1)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Little Elm Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Lake Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Addison Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Plano Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Coppell Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Highland Village Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Farmers Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in The Colony?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in The Colony?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in The Colony?
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in The Colony should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in The Colony may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in The Colony. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.