107 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Spring, TX
- Spring Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Spring Apartments with Garages (23)
- Spring Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Spring Apartments with Parking (28)
- Spring Apartments with Pools (29)
- Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Porter Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Humble Accessible Apartments (14)
- Shenandoah Accessible Apartments (1)
- The Woodlands Accessible Apartments (13)
- Tomball Accessible Apartments (9)
- Jersey Village Accessible Apartments (5)
- Conroe Accessible Apartments (14)
- Houston Accessible Apartments (366)
- Cypress Accessible Apartments (2)
- South Houston Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Spring?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Spring?
In the year 1901, the International-Great Northern Railroad opened in Spring, Texas, connecting it to Fort Worth and putting it on the map as a popular destination and travel stop. The clickity-clack of those railroad tracks put a spring in this community's step.
Located in Northern Harris County, Spring is just a hop, skip and a spring from the museums and business towers of Houston, Texas. In fact, it's a part of the greater Houston -- The Woodlands -- Sugar Land Metropolitan Area. Now just try to say that one three times fast. In the heart of Spring there's a designated Old Town area chock full of historic landmarks. What history, you ask? Well, there's plenty. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Spring with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Spring. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.