3,138 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Euless, TX
- Euless Accessible Apartments (14)
- Euless Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Euless Apartments with Garages (12)
- Euless Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Euless Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Euless Apartments with Parking (23)
- Euless Apartments with Pools (21)
- Euless Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Euless Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Bedford Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Hurst Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (77)
- Southlake Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Coppell Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Keller Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Known as "Tree City, USA," Euless is a charming Texas city that's located halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth, and it is best-known for its nationally acclaimed Arbor Daze festival in April.
Euless, Texas is known to the locals as "Tree City, USA," and after one look at its beautifully landscaped neighborhoods and lush wooded parks, you'll cotton on to the fact that folks take their trees pretty seriously around here. This doesn't make Euless a rural hideaway, however; this is a thriving community that's just 20 minutes away from two mega metropolises, Dallas and Fort Worth. It's also home to a number of major players in the business world, including Odyssey OneSource, a nationally-known HR outsourcing firm, and HM Dunn Aerospace, a leading distributor of aircraft kits, components and assemblies. With a population of 51,277 (2010 census), Euless imbues a small town Texas charm on everything, from its thriving business community to its idyllic residential neighborhoods, so that you always feel that you're welcome here, even if you're a complete stranger.
Having trouble with Craigslist Euless? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Euless that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.