3,115 Apartments for rent in Coppell, TX with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Coppell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Coppell Apartments with Garages (4)
- Coppell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Coppell Apartments with Parking (5)
- Coppell Apartments with Pools (5)
- Coppell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Coppell Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Coppell Furnished Apartments (1)
- Coppell Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Irving Apartments with Gyms (75)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Hebron Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Euless Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Highland Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Addison Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Coppell?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Coppell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coppell?
Coppell, Texas, is the town of many names. Although the town officially became Coppell in the 1950s, its roots trace all the way back to the 1880s. Tracing this quiet town's history is almost easier than genealogy -- but not quite.
Going to Coppell Nature Park to walk and watch planes take off from nearby Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is the best way to get an idea of what this city is like. Centrally located, the small town of Coppell has character and also hosts a lot of natural beauty. Just be careful of the bobcats and coyotes. The sound of the planes drowns out their roar! What's interesting is that Coppell has had multiple names over the course of its history, like Grapevine Prairie and Gibbs. Today, though, you won't hear it called another name. Coppell is a convenient and entertaining place to call home. Just as the jets soar above the clouds, the city of Coppell is soaring too, and it looks like it won't be landing anytime soon. Go and fly with it! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Coppell renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.