1,879 Short-term Apartments for rent in Conroe, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Conroe Accessible Apartments (16)
- Conroe Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Conroe Apartments with Garages (24)
- Conroe Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Conroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Conroe Apartments with Parking (33)
- Conroe Apartments with Pools (34)
- Conroe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Conroe Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Conroe Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- The Woodlands Short-term Apartments (15)
- Porter Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tomball Short-term Apartments (9)
- Spring Short-term Apartments (14)
- Humble Short-term Apartments (21)
- Atascocita Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jersey Village Short-term Apartments (6)
- Houston Short-term Apartments (477)
- Katy Short-term Apartments (17)
- Cinco Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Conroe?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Conroe?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Conroe?
What iconic rock and roll star played in the high football field of what was at the time a very small town? Elvis Presley made history in 1955 by shaking his hips for the residents of Conroe, Texas.
Conroe, Texas, is by any standard a booming town. The 2000 census recorded fewer than 37,000 people living within the 37.9 square miles that make up Conroe. When the Census Bureau came back in 2010, the town had spouted 20,000 new souls. Today, Conroe boasts 61,533, which is an impressive increase of over 36,000 since the 2000 census. What is the big draw in Conroe? For one thing, the city sits just seven miles away from Lake Conroe, a popular vacation spot. It is also just miles away from the Sam Houston National Forest, and within commuting range of the Houston-Sugar Land metropolitan area. If you are shopping for both outdoor recreation and big town amenities, then Conroe, Texas is a winner.
Having trouble with Craigslist Conroe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Conroe takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.