456 Cheap Apartments for rent in Conroe, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Conroe Accessible Apartments (16)
- Conroe Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Conroe Apartments with Garages (24)
- Conroe Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Conroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Conroe Apartments with Parking (33)
- Conroe Apartments with Pools (34)
- Conroe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Conroe Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Conroe Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- The Woodlands Cheap Apartments (15)
- Tomball Cheap Apartments (9)
- Huntsville Cheap Apartments (7)
- Houston Cheap Apartments (354)
- Pasadena Cheap Apartments (19)
- Sugar Land Cheap Apartments (6)
- Baytown Cheap Apartments (11)
- Missouri City Cheap Apartments (2)
- Pearland Cheap Apartments (17)
- La Porte Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Conroe?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Conroe?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Conroe?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Conroe?
What iconic rock and roll star played in the high football field of what was at the time a very small town? Elvis Presley made history in 1955 by shaking his hips for the residents of Conroe, Texas.
Conroe, Texas, is by any standard a booming town. The 2000 census recorded fewer than 37,000 people living within the 37.9 square miles that make up Conroe. When the Census Bureau came back in 2010, the town had spouted 20,000 new souls. Today, Conroe boasts 61,533, which is an impressive increase of over 36,000 since the 2000 census. What is the big draw in Conroe? For one thing, the city sits just seven miles away from Lake Conroe, a popular vacation spot. It is also just miles away from the Sam Houston National Forest, and within commuting range of the Houston-Sugar Land metropolitan area. If you are shopping for both outdoor recreation and big town amenities, then Conroe, Texas is a winner.
Having trouble with Craigslist Conroe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Conroe takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Conroe by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Conroe in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Conroe.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Conroe. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Conroe.