2,636 Apartments for rent in Brushy Creek, TX with Gyms
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Garages (9)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Parking (12)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Brushy Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Brushy Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Round Rock Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Leander Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Georgetown Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Hutto Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Jonestown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (483)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Brushy Creek?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Brushy Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brushy Creek?
"I got a guitar; you got a smile / We can go to Brushy Creek for a while / And have us a good time. / There ain't nothing like the sound / Of the hill country singing in the background." -- From "Brushy Creek" by Josh Abbott Band
Brushy Creek rests, appropriately, on the shores of the Brushy Creek in Williamson County, Texas, just north of Austin. Filling out the space of approximately eight square and hilly miles, Brushy Creek is a small suburban community offering a typical Texan climate (read: can get hot!) with averages in the 90's in the summer and essentially no snow in the winter (to all the ski bums thinking of moving here: you will have to travel to hit the slopes! You've been warned). Brushy Creek is that comfortable small-town gem that allows you to enjoy the quiet of the country only a short distance from live music and crowds in Austin. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Brushy Creek renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.