3,011 Apartments for rent in Balcones Heights, TX with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Antonio Apartments with Gyms (348)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Live Oak Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Converse Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Scenic Oaks Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Universal City Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Selma Apartments with Gyms (3)
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Balcones Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.