315 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Azle, TX
- Azle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Azle Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Azle Apartments with Garages (13)
- Azle Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Azle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Azle Apartments with Parking (14)
- Azle Apartments with Pools (5)
- Azle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Azle Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Azle Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Azle (6)
- Pelican Bay 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Briar 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pecan Acres 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Springtown 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Saginaw 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Willow Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Aledo 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Hudson Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fort Worth 3 Bedroom Apartments (88)
- Benbrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
The little town of Azle, TX owes a lot to a doctor named James Azle Stewart. He came here in 1846 and built up a town of settlers along the three little creeks in the area: Silver Creek, Ash Creek and Walnut Creek. It was a farm town for many decades, producing milk from dairy cows and a variety of crops. When the generous Dr. Stewart donated the land for the town, it was the least the settlers could do to name the town after him.
Today Azle is a little more urban than it was back in those days, but it's not big on farming anymore. It is one of the more country suburbs of Fort Worth and is home to 10,947 people, according to the 2010 Census. It's grown steadily at about 1,000 new residents every ten years, which means that it grows a little slower than a lot of the other Fort Worth suburbs. That's not a bad sign, though, because it means that people still want to be here and the small city has the basic amenities you need, but it's not experiencing the incredible sprawl of many of its neighbors. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Azle provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Azle. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.