1,689 Apartments for rent in Goodlettsville, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Goodlettsville (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Goodlettsville (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Goodlettsville (1)
- Goodlettsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Goodlettsville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Goodlettsville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Goodlettsville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Millersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- White House Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (331)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Gallatin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- La Vergne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ashland City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Goodlettsville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Goodlettsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Goodlettsville?
Good, let’s move to Goodlettsville (/rimshot)! Punny name aside, your new Tennessee home has a lot offer its residents. Let’s check out the goods in Goodlettsville and find some great apartments for rent.
Goodlettsville is located in the northern central portion of the state, a little less than 15 miles from Nashville. Part suburb, part small town and part bedroom community, Goodlettsville has got a lot of character and a great reputation.
This Tennessee city is also the premier shopping destination for the area. The RiverGate Mall, located just south of the city center on the way to Nashville, has great shopping, dining and entertainment options that attract visitors from communities throughout the greater Nashville area. Goodlettsville’s downtown also has its own offerings of local shops and restaurants for the more urbane Goodlettsville resident.
More great news! For a city with a high-income bracket within close proximity to Nashville, Goodlettsville has a surprisingly low cost of living and tons of cheap apartments. Many of these apartments are also in great new developments that have an upscale vibe and fantastic amenities to boot.
The main divide between Goodlettsville neighborhoods is based on county. The city straddles the county line with the southwestern portion of town falling into Davidson County and the rest falling into Sumner County. New residents with children tend to prefer settling in the Sumner County area as the school system there has a better reputation. However, both counties offer great apartment rentals in safe, desirable areas.
Just east of the city center you’ll find several great rental communities located along Moss Right Park. These brand spanking new complexes offer everything from studio apartments to three bedrooms in apartments, townhomes and condominiums. If you’re looking for furnished apartments for rent or short-term leases, you can frequently find them here. Additionally, many of these rental communities offer great amenities, including gyms, pools, clubhouses and basketball and tennis courts. Two bedrooms in this area generally range from $900 to $1050.
To the west of the city center you’ll also find a great mix of rentals in apartments and rental homes. Real estate here tends to be a bit older and a little less luxurious, making up for age with tons of great character. But, because of older construction and less amenities, apartment rentals here tend to be considerably cheaper than areas to the east with two bedrooms generally ranging from $700 to $900.
Good news for animal lovers! Goodlettsville’s rental market is generally very cat and dog friendly. Regardless of where you choose to settle, or in what type of rental, you can generally find pet-friendly places without too much hassle.
So welcome to Goodlettsville! Enjoy all that this low-cost, upscale Tennessee town has to offer! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Goodlettsville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Goodlettsville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Goodlettsville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.