450 Apartments for rent in Chattanooga, TN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chattanooga Accessible Apartments (24)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Garages (66)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Pools (42)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Chattanooga Dog Friendly Apartments (121)
- Chattanooga Furnished Apartments (14)
- Chattanooga Luxury Apartments (194)
- Chattanooga Pet Friendly Apartments (122)
- Red Bank Apartments with Parking (11)
- East Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- Harrison Apartments with Parking (1)
- Middle Valley Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fort Oglethorpe Apartments with Parking (1)
- Ooltewah Apartments with Parking (4)
- Chickamauga Apartments with Parking (3)
- Soddy-Daisy Apartments with Parking (1)
- LaFayette Apartments with Parking (3)
- Cleveland Apartments with Parking (16)
- Hickory Valley - Hamilton Place Apartments (17)
- Downtown Chattanooga Apartments (17)
- Northgate - Big Ridge Apartments (6)
- Woodmore - Dalewood Apartments (12)
- Friends Of Mountain Creek Apartments (7)
- North Chattanooga - Hill City - Utc Apartments (26)
- Falling Water - Browntown Apartments (9)
- Westview - Mountain Shadows Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Chattanooga?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Chattanooga?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chattanooga?
Even the downtown area of this small, industrial city of 169,000 is somehow woodsy and green. As charmingly country as this city is, however, its sophisticated offerings grow daily. Home prices are also fabulously low and the economy is trending upward–all of which translates into a rental bargain for you, and other would-be whittling enthusiasts. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Chattanooga apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.