- Lake Wylie Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lake Wylie Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Wylie (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Wylie (1)
- Tega Cay Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- India Hook Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cramerton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fort Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Pineville Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Gastonia Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- York Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ranlo Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Wylie?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lake Wylie?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Wylie?
Just between North and South Carolina, one idyllic lake offers fishing, boating and recreation year-round. With levels controlled by the local power company, Lake Wylie's levels don't fluctuate, allowing boat access all year. Lake Wylie is the oldest man-made lake along the Catawba River chain.
Although the lake spans three counties in North and South Carolina, the Lake Wylie, S.C., community is not really a city, but a census designated place. As of the 2010 census, Lake Wylie had a population of 8,841 residents. It is part of York County, which is steadily growing as many North Carolina residents move across the state line from Mecklenburg County to enjoy the lower taxes. Lake Wylie, named after Dr. W. Gil Wylie, who organized the Catawba Power Company, prides itself on its southern heritage, offering a small-town feel even in the active summer months. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lake Wylie should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lake Wylie may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lake Wylie. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.