122 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Columbia, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Columbia (27)
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (23)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (32)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (79)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (43)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (16)
- Columbia Luxury Apartments (141)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (80)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (9)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (70)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Columbia (40)
- Woodfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dentsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Forest Acres 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cayce 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Columbia 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. Andrews 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Seven Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Oak Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lexington 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Columbia?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Columbia?
How expensive are studio apartments in Columbia?
Columbia is a city full of southern hospitality, year-round southern heat, and charming southern scenery. Tree-lined streets and wrap-around porches await you in Columbia. It's a true southern culture, ripe for the pickin' and ready to rent.See more
2 bedroom apartments in Columbia are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Columbia near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Columbia that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.