170 Apartments for rent in Newport East, RI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newport East (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newport East (9)
- Newport East Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Newport East Apartments with Garages (11)
- Newport East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Newport East Apartments with Parking (22)
- Newport East Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newport East Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Newport East Furnished Apartments (13)
- Newport East Luxury Apartments (1)
- Newport East Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Newport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (101)
- Tiverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wakefield-Peacedale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Warwick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Fall River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- East Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Cranston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- New Bedford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Newport East?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Newport East?
Newport, RI, is a place where you can wander into yards that aren't yours-well, at least on designated days and times! The area hosts Secret Garden Tours, which are self-guided tours of pretty places that will make you wish your thumbs were greener. The event is just one of many happenings that take place throughout the year, and event information can be found on Newport's website.
Newport East is a census-designated place with a population of around 12,000 that is located within the town of Middletown, Rhode Island. Part of the larger Newport area, Newport East is centrally located on Aquidneck Island and is just under 6 square miles. It is bordered by Newport to the south and Portsmouth to north. To the west is Narragansett Bay and the Sakonnet River is to the east. Basically, it's surrounded by lots of water and you'll never be far from the beach or fresh seafood. Get your lobster bib ready! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Newport East offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Newport East. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Newport East can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.