1,415 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in West Haven-Sylvan, OR
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven-Sylvan (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven-Sylvan (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Parking (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cedar Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Garden Home-Whitford Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Oak Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bethany Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (195)
- Lake Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Tualatin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in West Haven-Sylvan?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in West Haven-Sylvan?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in West Haven-Sylvan?
While there are oodles of festivals happening in Portland, just minutes from West Haven-Sylvan, perhaps the most essential event for everyone to visit is the Waterfront Blues Festival, featuring live music (obviously), unique vendors and local food and drink. World famous craft beer, anyone?
Sitting cozily between Beaverton and Portland is the little community that could: West Haven-Sylvan. Though its title is a bit clunky to spit out, it is a charming little town close to natural and cultural amenities that offers residents a little bit of everything plus some peace and quiet, even though you've probably never heard of it. Before you write off West Haven-Sylvan as a boring 'burb outside Portland, it's worth pointing out that it's close to the Oregon Zoo, Tualatin Hills Nature Park and Forest Park, so if you prefer weekends filled with kayaking, hiking and biking rather than craft beer tasting and music critiquing, you're covered either way. Don't let West Haven's bucolic rolling hills, easy access to Highway 26 and multitude of housing options totally bowl you over. The real beauty of West Haven-Sylvan is the people. They're all friendly, welcoming and fascinating individuals who place a premium on good character. You can't buy that kind of warm environment (unless you're talking monthly rents, then yeah, you can). Welcome to West Haven-Sylvan! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in West Haven-Sylvan should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in West Haven-Sylvan may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in West Haven-Sylvan. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.