149 Apartments for Rent in Bull Mountain, OR with Garages
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bull Mountain Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bull Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (23)
- Sherwood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (74)
- Tualatin Apartments with Garages (12)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (21)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Garages (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bull Mountain?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bull Mountain?
Bull Mountain, Oregon, is named for the 800-foot hill that most of the city rests on. This prominence provides the residents with scenic views during all four seasons of the year. This city offers something for everyone. It has all the charms of a small town, including roadside stands, community gatherings and neighboring farms. The roadside stands sell seasonal offerings such as Christmas trees, and local fruits and vegetables. According to the 2010 census, Bull Mountain has a population of 9,1...
Bull Mountain is a perfect place for people who love to grow their own produce in home gardens or enjoy having floral displays in their yards. The mild temperatures during the summer months and the long growing season ensure that the area is optimal for gardeners and those who love to spend time outdoors. When packing, be sure to make room for your gardening tools and lawn equipment. See more
Bull Mountain apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.