2,659 Apartments for rent in Bethany, OR with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bethany Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (30)
- Bethany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Bethany Apartments with Parking (32)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bethany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Bethany Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bethany Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bethany Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Aloha Apartments with Gyms (10)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (137)
Bethany, Oregon got its name from a small crossroads trading center established in the 1870s by a Swiss immigrant who set up the first post office in the area.
Today, Bethany is an unincorporated part of Washington County on the west side of the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area that is home to over 20,000 people. With great housing options, a country club for golf enthusiasts and proximity to the great outdoors that Oregon and Washington offer, Bethany is nothing short of a great place to live. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bethany renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.