787 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Tulsa, OK
- Tulsa Accessible Apartments (26)
- Tulsa Apartments with Balconies (99)
- Tulsa Apartments with Garages (109)
- Tulsa Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Tulsa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (87)
- Tulsa Apartments with Parking (184)
- Tulsa Apartments with Pools (61)
- Tulsa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (76)
- Tulsa Luxury Apartments (208)
- Tulsa Pet Friendly Apartments (210)
- Catoosa Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Jenks Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Broken Arrow Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Owasso Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bixby Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Glenpool Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sand Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sapulpa Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Verdigris Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Claremore Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Is it a big city with a small-town feel, or a small town with a big-city feel? I guess it depends where you look. Driving down country roads towards the opulent oil-funded towers and mansions of downtown will make your small town feel like the big city. Then, heading out to the southern suburbs of porch-dwelling Okies will renew those fuzzy-small-town-feelings with picnics in the park and slow rolling creeks and rivers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tulsa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Tulsa that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.