128 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Streetsboro, OH
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Streetsboro (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Streetsboro (1)
- Streetsboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Garages (2)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Parking (3)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Streetsboro Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Streetsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Aurora 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kent 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hudson 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stow 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Macedonia 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Solon 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cuyahoga Falls 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Northfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bedford Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Akron 3 Bedroom Apartments (60)
Streetsboro was founded in 1798 when Connecticut native Titus Street purchased the land (which was quickly divided into 100-acre lots) and named it after himself.
Located in Portage County and once just a township, the city of Streetsboro is home to about 16,028 people. It is a part of the Akron Metro Area, though far enough away from the big city to ensure you enjoy quiet nights and plenty of greenery. Streetsboro is a small community and though it does not have a lot of its own claims to fame, it definitely is a city to consider if you are looking for an apartment for rent. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Streetsboro provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Streetsboro. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.