449 Apartments for rent in North Olmsted, OH with Hardwood Floors
- North Olmsted Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Olmsted Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Olmsted Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Berea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rocky River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Brook Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Ridgeville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Avon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Middleburg Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Avon Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Strongsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in North Olmsted?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in North Olmsted?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Olmsted?
"Me Oh My O, Me and Guy O, Freer than a bird, 'cause we're rockin' Ohio." (-- Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Around the World")
In the indisputably wise words of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Drew Carey, Ohio is rocking. In fact, there are a number of fabulous bands that hail from this state, including the Black Keys and Hawthorne Heights. In northeast Ohio lies the city of North Olmsted, a quaint and charming little center of Middle America, and its just such a gosh-darn great place to live. Four seasons, oodles of gentle, mostly edible, attractions, and votes that really do count, North Olmsted is the stuff of dreams -- if your dreams are about tightly knit neighborhoods and oversized burgers. But seriously, North Olmsted is a rare bird for Ohio, as it has a fairly low cost of living. Need more? North Olmsted is also close to Cleveland and Lake Erie, so big city fun and water sports are just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Come on over, the livings just fine. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for North Olmsted renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.