1,723 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Mamaroneck, NY
- Mamaroneck Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Parking (10)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mamaroneck Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mamaroneck (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mamaroneck (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Mamaroneck (1)
- New Rochelle Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Scarsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Harrison Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Eastchester Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- White Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pelham Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Tuckahoe Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bronxville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hartsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mamaroneck?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Mamaroneck?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mamaroneck?
The town of Mamaroneck is not your typical town. It is actually comprised of two separate villages, Larchmont and the Village of Mamaroneck (parts of the village of Mamaroneck are located in Rye, the town neighboring Mamaroneck), as well as a large unincorporated area, which makes up the majority of the town's 14 square miles.
The land on which the town of Mamaroneck now sits was originally purchased by John Richbell, a merchant from London, in 1661 from the Siwanoy Indians, or more exactly from Chief Wappaquewam and his brother Manhatahan for tools, kettles, clothing and a supply of wampum. The name of the town in Indian translates to "the place where the sweet waters fall into the sea" It wasn't until 1788, that Mamaroneck officially became a town, thanks to New York Legislature. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mamaroneck should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mamaroneck may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mamaroneck. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.