1,524 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Glen Cove, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glen Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Garages (8)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Parking (18)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Glen Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glen Cove Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glen Cove Luxury Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Glen Cove (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Glen Cove (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glen Cove (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Glen Cove (1)
- Sea Cliff Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Locust Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Manorhaven Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Roslyn Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oyster Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Albertson Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rye Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Jericho Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Glen Cove?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Glen Cove?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Glen Cove?
Welcome to Glen Cove, a beautiful little city on Long Island’s north shore where aging mansions and amazing natural beauty create a renter's market fit for kings. If you're ready to live the privileged life, then read on to get all the info you need on renting and living in Glen Cove, New York.
At a glance, Glen Cove is nice, 'burby city where locals can find some amazing apartment rentals. The most difficult decision when renting around here is deciding on the view. It can be a tough choice with apartments that look down on historic mansions, beautiful parks, wooded areas, and, of course, the Long Island Sound. No matter where you rent, a fantastic view almost comes standard with your apartment. One of the most popular places for locals to live is around Morgan Park, which hosts live music on Sunday evenings throughout the summer. There are dozens of little parks and golf courses for those in search of green suburban surroundings, as well as an expansive protected forest area where locals enjoy hiking through woodlands, ponds, streams, marshland, and a stretch of the Long Island Sound shoreline.
As such a spectacular little city, and it's little wonder why it’s in high demand. With just a handful of apartments in town, the law of supply and demand has rental rates soaring.
Though the price of luxury living is high, the perks of luxury living make it all worthwhile. With amenities such as swimming pools, game rooms, movie theaters, and clubhouses, there’s always fun to be had in your own little apartment community. The added convenience of business centers and units that come with their own washer and dryer can make apartment life much easier. These perks, along with all the amenities of the city – beaches, marinas, shopping, fine dining, and easy access to Manhattan – you’re sure to be one happy renter.
Pet-owners will also be happy to know that there are plenty of pet-friendly apartments in the Cove. So feel free to bring along your four-legged family members.
While reading this guide may have been helpful, the best way to experience Glen Cove is to put on your walking shoes and take a stroll through this unique community. So get on out there, and best of luck on the apartment-hunt. Happy hunting!
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Glen Cove should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Glen Cove may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Glen Cove. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.