406 Apartments for rent in Albany, NY with Garages
- Albany Accessible Apartments (4)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Albany Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Albany Apartments with Parking (26)
- Albany Apartments with Pools (5)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Albany Furnished Apartments (5)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Colonie Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Garages (1)
- Menands Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Green Island Apartments with Garages (1)
- Voorheesville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cohoes Apartments with Garages (6)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (4)
- Waterford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Niskayuna Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Albany?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Albany?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albany?
Welcome to historic Albany--capital of New York state, and one of the oldest surviving settlements of the original colonies. Whew! As the city's been in existence since the early 17th century, there's lots of historical catching up to do. But, first things first, let's find you an apartment...See more
Albany apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.