497 Apartments for rent in Cohoes, NY with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cohoes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cohoes Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Cohoes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Cohoes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Cohoes Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cohoes Apartments with Pools (7)
- Cohoes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cohoes Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cohoes Furnished Apartments (5)
- Cohoes Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Green Island Apartments with Garages (1)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (8)
- Menands Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Garages (2)
- Colonie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Albany Apartments with Garages (17)
- Round Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Niskayuna Apartments with Garages (3)
- Schenectady Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cohoes?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cohoes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cohoes?
Looking for a great conversation starter? Move to Cohoes, and you can tell people you come from a city that is named after a Mohawk expression, "Ga-ha-oose", referring to the Cohoes Falls and meaning "Place of the Falling Canoe."
One of the main things you will notice about this town is the familiarity you will have with the Mayor (George E. Primeau, Sr.). He is always around for any questions or concerns you might have about your city. Another interesting thing about the city is its proximity to the VanSchaick Island, where there are lots of outdoor opportunities, like canoeing, kayaking, or biking. See more
Cohoes apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.