319 Apartments for rent in Albany, NY with Gyms
- Albany Accessible Apartments (4)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Albany Apartments with Garages (15)
- Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Albany Apartments with Parking (25)
- Albany Apartments with Pools (4)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Albany Furnished Apartments (4)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Menands Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Watervliet Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Greenbush Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Green Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cohoes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Niskayuna Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Schenectady Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Albany?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Albany?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albany?
Welcome to historic Albany--capital of New York state, and one of the oldest surviving settlements of the original colonies. Whew! As the city's been in existence since the early 17th century, there's lots of historical catching up to do. But, first things first, let's find you an apartment...See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Albany renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.