- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (5)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Garages (48)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Parking (49)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Pools (59)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Summerlin South Furnished Apartments (17)
- Summerlin South Luxury Apartments (7)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Summerlin South?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Summerlin South?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Summerlin South?
Howard Hughes was one of the wealthiest men in the world, and he obviously could have done just about anything he wanted. He bought a film studio, learned how to fly airplanes and created a medical center. He was known for being eccentric and visionary--and one of his big ideas was to buy 22,000 acres of desert land and turn it into a massive subdivision that he named after his grandmother. His gamble paid off. Today, the subdivision he created, called Summerlin, is one of the most popular and ...
As a master-planned community, Summerlin includes a total of 17 villages, including Summerlin South. As the name would suggest, Summerlin South is just a southward extension of Summerlin. Summerlin South is the most upscale of all the villages within Summerlin and includes The Ridges, which a community of mansions. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Summerlin South takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.