194 Apartments in Sparks
- Sparks Accessible Apartments (13)
- Sparks Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Sparks Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Sparks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Sparks Apartments with Parking (86)
- Sparks Apartments with Pools (25)
- Sparks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Sparks Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Sparks Furnished Apartments (9)
- Sparks Luxury Apartments (119)
- Sparks Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Sun Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Spanish Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (134)
- Cold Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Incline Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Carson City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Tahoe Vista Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kingsbury Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Lake Tahoe Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sparks?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sparks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sparks?
"Yeah I saw Sparks. Yeah I saw Sparks. And I saw Sparks. Yeah I saw Sparks. Sing it out." (-Coldplay, “Sparks'”)
Sparks is the eastern counterpart of Reno and one of Nevada’s most populous cities. Close to the California border and the pristinely gorgeous grounds of Lake Tahoe, Sparks is a place that certainly lives up to its name. A family-friendly option to neighboring Reno, Sparks runs on an urban current that blends well with suburban living. In other words, you get the stimulating benefits of city life _and _the protective feel of suburbia. Even better, if you adore a touch of wide-open wilderness options, Sparks just may be your type of heaven. See more
Sparks apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.