757 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Woodbridge, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Woodbridge (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Woodbridge (3)
- Woodbridge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Parking (6)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Woodbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fords 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Avenel 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Iselin 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Perth Amboy 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Colonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rahway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Carteret 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Amboy 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Metuchen 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Linden 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Woodbridge?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Woodbridge?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Woodbridge?
"There was an old woman in Woodbridge there was; so proper and tidy and all of them things." (- Stan Rogers, "Woodbridge Dog Disaster")
Woodbridge is actually the oldest original township in New Jersey. It was named for 17th century local, the Reverend John W. Woodbridge, who settled here with a royal charter from none other than King Charles II. Confused about how a town is different than a township? So are most of us. In New Jersey, townships have a municipal government and are equal in status to a town, although generally smaller. Woodbridge, however, has a population of nearly 100 000 people, so if you were hoping for a clear explanation, there just isn't one! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Woodbridge offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Woodbridge, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.