208 Apartments for rent in West Long Branch, NJ with Garages
- West Long Branch Apartments with Balconies (29)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Parking (48)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Pools (19)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- West Long Branch Furnished Apartments (11)
- West Long Branch Luxury Apartments (20)
- Oceanport Apartments with Garages (3)
- Long Branch Apartments with Garages (35)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Garages (24)
- Eatontown Apartments with Garages (8)
- Deal Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Garages (12)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Garages (1)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rumson Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in West Long Branch?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in West Long Branch?
The area of West Long Branch, New Jersey, was referred to as Mechanicsville from the 18th century up until the mid-1800s. It was then renamed Branchburg before becoming what we now know as West Long Branch in 1889.
Located near the Shrewsbury River, West Long Branch is a borough in the county of Monmouth. According to the 2010 Census, the population of West Long Branch is 8,097. There is indication that the borough of 2.894 square miles is growing. Despite its smaller size, West Long Branch has several beautiful rental properties. Also, you will find that there is plenty to do in West Long Branch and its neighboring cities. For instance, if you are a beach bum, or looking to become one, West Long Branch is just a few miles from the Jersey Shores. See more
West Long Branch apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.