493 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Secaucus, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Secaucus (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Secaucus (4)
- Secaucus Accessible Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Secaucus Apartments with Garages (3)
- Secaucus Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Secaucus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Secaucus Apartments with Parking (6)
- Secaucus Apartments with Pools (5)
- Secaucus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Secaucus Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Secaucus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Union City 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- East Rutherford 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Bergen 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Hoboken 2 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Rutherford 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West New York 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Kearny 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Guttenberg 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Jersey City 2 Bedroom Apartments (148)
- Ridgefield 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Secaucus?
The unusual facilities that once occupied Secaucus included a penitentiary, lunatic asylum, an almshouse and a quarry. However, the industries that gave the town a less-than-fragrant reputation were more than 50 pig farms, where the porcine creatures outnumbered humans by 16 to one. Thankfully for residents with sensitive noses, the last of these pork-related industries closed in the 1950's.
The preponderance of single-unit homes, lack of residential and commercial towers, a nearby river and over 20 parks grant residents of Secaucus a welcome suburban respite from the urban ills of New York City. If you work in logistics, warehousing or distribution, you don't even have to leave the community to find employment; the town is a major center for those industries. Job growth within the town is expected to equal or exceed that of the rest of the country, according to Sperling's Best Places. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Secaucus are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Secaucus near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Secaucus that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.