643 Apartments for rent in Glen Ridge, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glen Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Parking (4)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glen Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glen Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Clifton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Caldwell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Singac Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kearny Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (1)
Can you guess what the official seal of Glen Ridge is? Yes, you got it right. It's a gas lamp. Do you know why? Yes, that's right; Glen Ridge is one of the few remaining places in the nation that uses gas lamps! This borough alone has roughly 10 percent of the gas lamps in use in the United States.
Welcome to the land of gas lamps! Your nights are certain to be bright. If they burn out, just add a little oil and get back to the party. Glen Ridge is near Montclair and very much a part of the Jersey hustle and bustle. The borough is also good at keeping things organized, evidenced by the fact that no other town in New Jersey implemented a zoning ordinance before them. But this borough of 7,527 residents is more than just nifty street lamps. This Essex County town boasts a great public transit system, beautiful old homes, and tons of green space in the surrounding areas. Additionally, you'll discover plenty of eateries and stores to quench your need to shop and eat. Located just over 16 miles outside New York City, Glen Ridge also provides small town charm alongside a bustling metropolitan atmosphere. You can hear that giant city echo in the night, but you can still sleep soundly in your Glen Ridge home. If you want to play with it, step outside and holler back. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Glen Ridge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.