122 Apartments for rent in Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (9)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Parking (20)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Pools (3)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Furnished Apartments (2)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Luxury Apartments (14)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Neptune City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Lake Como Apartments with Balconies (21)
- West Belmar Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Avon-by-the-Sea?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Avon-by-the-Sea?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Avon-by-the-Sea renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.