747 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Waxhaw, NC
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Waxhaw (3)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Garages (4)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Parking (4)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Pools (4)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waxhaw Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Indian Trail Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Stallings Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Monroe Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fort Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pineville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (623)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Waxhaw?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Waxhaw?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Waxhaw?
Waxhaw, NC: Birthplace of the seventh president of the United States, Andrew Jackson.
Although first settled in the mid 1700s, it was not until the arrival of the railroad in the late 19th Century that life in Waxhaw, North Carolina, really took off. During World War I and World War II, Waxhaw played an important role as a supply town that manufactured the textiles used to make soldiers' uniforms. Today, Waxhaw is home to about 10,000 residents and is quickly becoming a popular town, since it provides small-town charm and a short 15-minute commute to Charlotte. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Waxhaw should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Waxhaw may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Waxhaw. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.