1,303 Apartments for rent in Mount Holly, NC with Pools
- Mount Holly Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mount Holly Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mount Holly Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mount Holly Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (2)
- Huntersville Apartments with Pools (29)
- Gastonia Apartments with Pools (10)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (419)
- Cornelius Apartments with Pools (24)
- Denver Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pineville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Davidson Apartments with Pools (9)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Clover Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Mount Holly?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Mount Holly?
Mount Holly, North Carolina was named in 1875 after the Mount Holly Cotton Mill, one of the town's major employers. Today, the area boasts 10 major textile firms, including American and Efird, the second-largest thread manufacturer in the world.
Mount Holly may not be Mayberry, but it comes so amazingly close to that iconic TV village that it's easy -- and wickedly tempting -- to confuse the two. Standing in the middle of Main Street, you might expect to see Sheriff Andy turning around the corner, but you'll soon discover that Mount Holly is a vibrant city that revels in its small town-ness, while scoffing at the idea of being a backwater. With a population of 13,656 (2012 Census estimates), the area is home to 19 manufacturing firms, including 10 major textile companies. In its own way, Mount Holly is a 21st-century version of small town America, bustling with industry, but brimming with charm and goodwill. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Mount Holly means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Mount Holly could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.