1,242 Apartments for rent in Monroe, NC with Hardwood Floors
- Indian Trail Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Stallings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Matthews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (352)
- Pineville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
"Let me take you to a corner of this world that we call free. It's Monroe, North Carolina." (- Malvina Reynolds and Pete Seeger, "The Story Of Old Monroe")
Named after the fifth president of the United States, James Monroe, the town of Monroe is blessed with a lush landscape that boasts rolling hills and winding roads that give way to breathtaking views. The climate in Monroe is very favorable and allows its residents to enjoy all types of outdoor recreation throughout the year, be it hiking down greenways or horseback riding along trails. Known for its equestrian industry, Monroe is also home to one of the nation's best horse racing steeplechase courses. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Monroe renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.