1,568 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mint Hill, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mint Hill (1)
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Parking (8)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mint Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mint Hill (1)
- Matthews 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Indian Trail 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Harrisburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Charlotte 1 Bedroom Apartments (311)
- Concord 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Kannapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Huntersville 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fort Mill 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Davidson 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cornelius 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Settled in 1750, Mint Hill wasn't incorporated as a town until 1971. Yes, you read that right -- two centuries later. Maybe things really do move slower in the South.
Welcome to Mint Hill, NC, which can only be described as a bygone era colliding with the 'burbs of Charlotte. Mint Hill is a suburb of Charlotte, which just happens to be the largest city in the entire state of North Carolina. In other words, you will never be too far from the action if you choose to live here. Seriously, 13 miles or so and you're right in downtown Charlotte. You're also only 10 minutes via the main thoroughfare of I-485 from Mint Hill to the Amtrak station, should you ever need to get out of town. Not that you would even need to leave this place to find unique neighborhoods, places to earn a living, or amazing retail shops and restaurants to spend all your hard-earned money in. With just under 25,000 residents, you'll enjoy a nice mix of small-town pleasantries and city conveniences. So pack up your stuff and get ready for a fresh start in Mint Hill. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mint Hill offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mint Hill, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.