640 Apartments for rent in Lake Norman of Catawba, NC with Parking
- Lake Norman of Catawba Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Denver Apartments with Parking (3)
- Westport Apartments with Parking (1)
- Troutman Apartments with Parking (2)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (28)
- Cornelius Apartments with Parking (16)
- Davidson Apartments with Parking (4)
- Statesville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Huntersville Apartments with Parking (19)
- Newton Apartments with Parking (1)
- Stanley Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Lake Norman of Catawba?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Lake Norman of Catawba?
While the tiny community of Lake Norman of Catawba is only 20 minutes north of Charlotte, it's considered part of the Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton Metro area. Locals call this the Unifour, although this name isn't known outside of the area. Named for the four counties in the metro area, the Unifour area is comprised of more than 40 cities, towns and communities.
Not to be confused with North Carolina's largest manmade lake that is fed by the Catawba River, Lake Norman of Catawba is a community in Catawba County that lies along the northwest bank of the large Lake Norman. The more than 7,000 residents that call Lake Norman of Catawba home don't find this too confusing, and if they do, the plethora of recreational activities found in the surrounding area more than makes up for the sometimes confusing identity crisis. Of the community's 28 square miles, about 9 of them are water. Lake Norman of Catawba is growing rapidly with a 56% jump in population since 2000. Housing prices have increased as well, so choosing a rent to own option in the community would be wise. Many residents live in the small community and commute south to Charlotte, north to Statesville or Hickory, or east to Mooresville. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Lake Norman of Catawba apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.