761 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Knightdale, NC
- Knightdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Knightdale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Knightdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Knightdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Parking (7)
- Knightdale Apartments with Pools (5)
- Knightdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Knightdale Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Knightdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Knightdale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Wendell 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Clayton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Raleigh 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (155)
- Garner 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Wake Forest 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (11)
- Cary 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (38)
- Morrisville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (16)
- Fuquay-Varina 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Apex 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
Back in the year 1700, the Lords Proprietor of the Carolina Colony employed John Lawson to explore what is now the Knightdale area. After a meeting together with the Tuscarora Native American tribe, Lawson came to an amicable agreement and purchased a sizable section of the surrounding lands. Upon receiving Lawson's report in 1701, the King of England - King William III - set about apportioning the land to those who were willing to settle.
Since 1701, thousands of residents have made the town of Knightdale, located in Wake County, their home. When the population exploded over the last two decades, Knightdale gained the honor of becoming part of the metro region and a suburb of Raleigh. Along with moderate temperatures throughout the seasons, and the exception of extra humidity in the summer, Knightdale is a great place to be. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Knightdale offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Knightdale offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Knightdale. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.