1,043 Apartments for rent in Hillsborough, NC with Garages
- Hillsborough Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Parking (3)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hillsborough Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hillsborough Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Carrboro Apartments with Garages (4)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Garages (18)
- Mebane Apartments with Garages (4)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (94)
- Graham Apartments with Garages (2)
- Morrisville Apartments with Garages (26)
- Butner Apartments with Garages (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cary Apartments with Garages (57)
- Apex Apartments with Garages (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hillsborough?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hillsborough?
Hillsborough restaurants are well known for using locally grown ingredients, all the way down to refreshing local brews.
Hillsborough is part of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill metropolitan area, but it feels more like a hip small town that popped up in the middle of nowhere. Residents take great pride not only in the history of the area -- the historic district is in the National Register of Historic Places and boasts more than 100 late eighteenth and nineteenth century buildings -- but also in a thriving art community and a collective environmental concern. The population of this 5.33 square mile community was 6,087 during the 2010 census, and it continues to grow. With a little something for everyone, from the urban foodie and art connoisseur to the environmentally conscious individual who desires a lot of green space, it is easy to see why. See more
Hillsborough apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.