521 Apartments for rent in High Point, NC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- High Point Accessible Apartments (8)
- High Point Apartments with Garages (16)
- High Point Apartments with Gyms (8)
- High Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- High Point Apartments with Parking (43)
- High Point Apartments with Pools (17)
- High Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- High Point Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- High Point Furnished Apartments (1)
- High Point Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
- Jamestown Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Archdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Trinity Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Thomasville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (137)
- Walkertown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (126)
- Asheboro Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in High Point?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in High Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in High Point?
Greetings, ladies, gents, and North Carolinians of all ages! Word on the street is that you’re in the market for a super sweet apartment in High Point. Situated in the Piedmont Triad region along with sister cities Greensboro and Winston-Salem, High Point is a popular residential destination for those who appreciate a suburban/rural environment. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in the Tar Heel State? Then kick back in that super-comfy plush reclining chair of yours ...
Having trouble with Craigslist High Point? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for High Point renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.