2,872 Apartments for rent in Harrisburg, NC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Harrisburg Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Parking (5)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harrisburg Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Harrisburg Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (24)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (5)
- Matthews Apartments with Pools (9)
- Stallings Apartments with Pools (4)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (413)
- Lake Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Huntersville Apartments with Pools (25)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Pools (12)
- Davidson Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Harrisburg?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Harrisburg?
Harrisburg: Though not incorporated until 1973, this town got its humble beginnings, and its name, from Robert Harris. Though Harris wasn't one of the original settlers, who had actually shown up between 1732 and 1765, his arrival in 1766 is what eventually led to the Harrisburg name.
The Town of Harrisburg, as residents like to call it, is a thriving small suburb to the northeast of Charlotte. Between 2000 and 2010, the number of residents in the city more than doubled, and features like the availability of land and the construction of an industrial park undoubtedly had at least a partial effect on that. Even with this huge population increase, though, Harrisburg is still one of the safest towns you could ever find in America. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Harrisburg means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Harrisburg could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.