160 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Burlington, NC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burlington (7)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (10)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (9)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (23)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (12)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Burlington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burlington (14)
- Gibsonville 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Graham 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Haw River 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mebane 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Greensboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (112)
- Hillsborough 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Carrboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Summerfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Chapel Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Pittsboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Burlington: known as the "The Hosiery Center of the South" due to the sock and hosiery-making factories that dotted the community during the first half of the 20th century.
Burlington, North Carolina, is a town of about 50,000 in the central northern part of the state. Overall, it's a pleasant place to live: temperate weather (averages in the high 80s in the summertime, with a wintertime low of about 30), just the right amount of rain (July is the wettest month, with an average rainfall of nearly 5 inches), and a cost of living that is less than the U.S. average, yet countered by a slightly high unemployment rate for the state. Native sons and long-time residents may well love their town, but let's be honest: the biggest selling point of Burlington is its enviable location. It's just a quick 30-minute drive west to Greensboro and a little further to Winston-Salem -- both major North Carolina cities with packed downtown areas, symphonies, museums and shopping centers. Heading east? You can be in the state capital, Raleigh, in about an hour. Not too bad a location for a safe, quaint town! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Burlington provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Burlington. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.