218 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in North Kansas City, MO
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Kansas City Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (430)
- Riverside Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gladstone Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Mission Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Prairie Village Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Parkville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Liberty Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Raytown Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Merriam Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
Finding an apartment in North Kansas City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.