356 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Paul (55)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (91)
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (42)
- St. Paul Affordable Apartments (1)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (110)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (126)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (71)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (116)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (187)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (38)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (95)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (160)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (171)
- Lilydale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Mendota Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Little Canada 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Falcon Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Roseville 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Maplewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- South St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Vadnais Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in St. Paul?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in St. Paul?
How expensive are studio apartments in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
2 bedroom apartments in St. Paul are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in St. Paul near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in St. Paul that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.