557 Apartments for rent in Coon Rapids, MN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Coon Rapids Accessible Apartments (4)
- Coon Rapids Affordable Apartments (1)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Parking (15)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Pools (4)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Coon Rapids Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Coon Rapids Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Garages (20)
- Champlin Apartments with Garages (5)
- Andover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Anoka Apartments with Garages (6)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fridley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Osseo Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Garages (11)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Coon Rapids?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Coon Rapids?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coon Rapids?
Greetings, North Star State renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your Coon Rapids, Minnesota apartment hunting misadventures! Situated about a dozen miles north of Minneapolis and twenty from Saint Paul, Coon Rapids is one of the Twin Cities’ most attractive, affordable, and family-friendly suburbs. Interested in finding a super sweet apartment in Coon Rapids? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because scoring people their dream rentals is what we do best. But before you sc...
Having trouble with Craigslist Coon Rapids? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Coon Rapids apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.