163 Apartments for Rent in Chanhassen, MN with Garages
- Chanhassen Accessible Apartments (1)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Parking (8)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Chanhassen Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Chanhassen Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Excelsior Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chaska Apartments with Garages (12)
- Shorewood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tonka Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Victoria Apartments with Garages (3)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Garages (21)
- Spring Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Orono Apartments with Garages (3)
- Shakopee Apartments with Garages (14)
- Mound Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Chanhassen?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Chanhassen?
In Chanhassen you'll be hobnobing with the likes of Jared Allen (you’re in Minnesota, you should know who that is), Kris Humphries (former short lived spouse of Kim Kardashian) and you'll be hanging in Paisley Park Studios (where Prince records his music). Who needs the bright lights of the big city?
Chanhassen is southwest of Minneapolis and far enough away that it does feel like a small town. Many residents commute into the city, but Chanhassen is large enough (23,000 people covering almost 23 square miles) that many people work and live in town. There are four different lakes in town and those lakes have six public beaches. Like other Minnesotans people take full advantage of the outdoors when the weather permits because the winters can be so long. See more
Chanhassen apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.